With what two words can true healing begin to take place in your life?
Taking Responsibility.What is the opposite of taking responsibility for your health? Blame.
I have bad genetics. It is my genes fault.
- My parents fed me bad food. It is my parents fault.
- I work too much to be healthy. It is my work’s fault.
- I don’t have the money to be healthy. It is my finances fault.
- I don’t have time to be healthy. It is time’s fault.
- I have cancer. It is the cancer’s fault.
- It is the chocolate, cheese, beer, or candy’s fault. It is food’s fault.
Victim. Victim. Victim. Let’s be honest, is this really loving yourself?…
The world is full of excuses, but few solutions are executed.
Stop blaming the world for your health problems & try to Heal Yourself.
Healthy Diet & Physical Activities Alone work wonders on the Body.
Go Outside & Plant a Garden Today! 🙂